CE Marked Rotor door EI 120 2 leaves
Fire door EI 120, fire resistance certified complying with current regulations
Commercial classification: “ROTOR”
- FRAME: press bent steel section, high strength for masonry installation, in order to support huge radial load.
- SEAL: thermo-expanding seal placed on frame vertical and horizontal sides, on the upper and lower sides of leaves facing the core jamb.
- LEAF: made of steel sheets combined with preset flexibility and high heat-resistant insulating material.
- HINGES: n. 02 hinges per leaf, made to support huge radial loads.
- CLOSING DEVICES: leaf closing devices through v-arm door closer. The automatic reclosing ensures a maximum opening of 120°.
- Supplied standard accessories:
- DOOR CLOSER
- HANDLE: 950 mm standard handle height.
- LOCK: CE marked fireproof lock with latch and deadbolt in compliance with EN 12209 regulation.
- CYLINDER: European standard provided of three keys.
- PLATE: metal plate containing door ID data.
- FOR TWO LEAVES DOORS:
- Counter lock
- Self-locking flush bolt to hold the secondary leaf on the upper and lower sides
- Lever control to unlock
- Bushing on floor fixing to hold the secondary leaf
- CE marked door selector for leaves proper closing in compliance with EN 1158 regulation.
- FINISHING: epoxy-polyester powder burning oven, embossed and scratch resistant surface.
- COLOUR: standard RAL 7035 light grey