Door “Rotor” EI 120 with 2 leaves – CE – smoke tight “Sa”
Large Size Fire door EI 120, , fire resistance certified according to current standards.
Trade name: ‘ROTOR
- FRAME: made of high-strength press-bent steel profile to be fixed to masonry, capable of supporting high radial loads.
- SEALING GASKET: heat-expanding positioned on the vertical and horizontal sides of the frame, and at the central stop.
- SMOKE SEAL “Sa”: placed on the vertical sides and on the horizontal side of the frame and in correspondence of the central stop
- LEAF: made of coupled steel sheet modules with programmed deformability.
- Insulating plaster resistant to high temperatures.
- HINGES: 02 per sash, ground to support large radial loads.
- CLOSING MECHANISM: of the leaf by means of a compass door closer. Automatic reclosing is guaranteed for a maximum opening angle of 120°.
- DOOR CLOSER: hydraulic overhead compass.
- HANDLE: Standard handle height 950 mm (DPR 503).
- LOCK: fireproof with latch and deadbolt CE marked according to EN 12209.
- CYLINDER: European coded with 3 keys.
- PLATE: metal with door identification data.
FOR TWO-LEAVES DOORS:
- Flush-bolt for self-locking of high and low passive leaf
- Lever control for unlocking
- Flush-floor bushing for locking the passive leaf
- Regulator for correct closing of sashes CE marked in accordance with EN 1158.
FINISH: epoxy-polyester powder coated, oven baked, scratch-resistant embossed surface.
COLOUR: standard RAL 7035 light grey