EI 60 Fire resistant door 1 and 2 leaves (Sa and Sm)
Certified installation system, with anchors, dowels and on plasterboard wall
Fire door EI 60 certified in compliance with current regulations.
- FRAME: galvanized steel section. 20/10 thickness, “Z” shaped without lower layer.
- SEAL: thermo-expanding seal for hot smoke along the whole perimeter, fully equipped with strong anchors for fastening on the wall. Lower spacer as an installing template.
- SMOKE SEAL: along the entire perimeter of the leaf and frame;
- MOVABLE THRESHOLD: automatically applied on the push side of the leaf;
- LEAF: highly compact leaf with double galvanized steel sheets, made of steel sheet box press bent on edges to make flanges that close on frame rabbets, 60 mm thickness, high density internal insulation. Internal reinforcement for door closer assembly and panic bar.
- HINGES: CE marked adjustable hinges without frictions thanks to the 3-ball bearing system, in compliance with EN 1935 regulation.
- CLOSING DEVICES: for single leaf through adjustable spring in one of the hinges.
Supplied standard accessories:
- HANDLE: black couple on plate with a “U” shaped steel core against accidental garment hooking certified complying with DIN 18273 regulation. 950 mm standard handle height.
- LOCK: CE marked fireproof with latch and deadbolt in compliance with EN 12209 regulation.
- CYLINDER: European standard provided of three keys.
- PLATE: metal plate containing door ID data.
- FOR TWO LEAVES DOORS:
- Counter lock
- Self-locking flush bolt to hold the secondary leaf on the upper and lower sides
- Lever control to unlock
- Bushing on floor fixing to hold the secondary leaf.
- CE marked door selector for leaves proper closing in compliance with EN 1158 regulation.
- FINISHING: epoxy-polyester powder burning oven, embossed and scratch resistant surface.
- COLOUR: standard RAL 7035 light grey