Aluminium openable glazed fire door EI 120
Openable glazed door EI 120 provided of an aluminium sector compliant with UNI 9723 regulation.
Commercial classification “VITRALL”
- FRAME: frames, leaves, fixed side panels, fanlights and fixed frames, glazing beads and finishing profiles are fully made of aluminium sec. 55 x 96 mm with double thermic cutting and insertion of thermo-insulating material.
- ASSEMBLY: sectors assembly through mechanical fixing with aluminium clamps and steel joints.
- SEAL: EPDM Double seal for cold smokes. Double thermo-expanding seal for hot smokes.
- LOCK: Fire proof lock compliant with CE EN 12209:2003/AC:2005 regulation, with Yale cylinder.
- HANDLE: Fire proof handle compliant with DIN EN 1906:2002-05 safety regulation, curved handle against accidental garment hooking, on round rose and lock profile.
- FLUSH-BOLT: on the second leaf. Fixed closing shaft and self-lock.
- DOOR SELECTOR: compliant with CE EN 1158:2003 regulation, for leaf proper closing.
- OVERHEAD DOOR CLOSER: to ensure the leaf closing (mandatory).
- HINGE: three flanges adjustable hinge, provided of RAL 9005 matt black powder-coated.
- GLASS: clear glass for internal use made of glass sheets with clear silicate inserts, EI 120 class.
- FASTENING: on metal subframe.
- PAINTING: RAL 7035 epoxy powder.
- SUBFRAME: (to be ordered separately) made of tubular galvanized steel (60x20x2) to be installed on the masonry with anchors or expandable dowels.
Glazed fire door for internal use only.
The glass is always supplied separately, disassembled and disposable wooden box packed, to be installed by the customer. If glasses undergo sunbeams or temperatures which exceed 45°C, glasses turn opaque. The glass edge must not come into contact with water or other liquid substances.