Multipurpose steel door 1 and 2 leaves
External multipurpose door.
- FRAME: galvanized steel section, 20/10 thickness, “Z” shaped without lower layer.
- FASTENING: standard fastening with anchors, on request with screws. Lower spacer as an installing template.
- LEAF: highly compact leaf with double galvanized steel sheets, made of steel sheet box press bent on edges to make flanges that close on frame rabbets, 60 mm thickness, high density internal insulation. Internal reinforcement for door closer assembly and panic bar.
- SEAL: set on the frame.
- HINGES: CE marked adjustable hinges, in compliance with EN 1935 regulation.
- CLOSING DEVICES: for single leaf through adjustable spring in one of the hinges.
Supplied standard accessories:
- HANDLE: black couple on plate with “U” shaped steel core against accidental garment hooking certified complying with DIN 18273 regulation. 950 mm standard handle height.
- LOCK: CE marked fireproof lock with latch and deadbolt in compliance with EN 12209 regulation.
- CILYNDER: European standard provided of three keys.
- PLATE: metal plate containing door ID data.
- FOR TWO LEAVES DOORS:
- Counter lock
- Self-locking flush bolt to hold the secondary leaf on the upper and lower sides
- Lever control to unlock
- Bushing on floor fixing to hold the secondary leaf
- FINISHING: epoxy-polyester powder burning oven, embossed and scratch resistant surface.
- COLOUR: standard RAL 7035 light grey