Vertical Sliding Door EI 120
Vertical sliding door EI 120 1 leaf compliant with UNI CNVVF/CCI UNI9723 regulation.
- SHEETS: 60 mm total thickness made of steel sheet box press bent on edges to make flanges that close on frame rabbets;
- INSULATION: high density internal insulation made of high-density hard sheets to shape a monolithic structure;
- SEAL: self-expandable double seal on the whole sheet boundary;
- HANDLE: recessed handle on both sides of the sheet;
- RAILS: side slide rails for counterweight, provided of carter;
- LOWER SIDE: made of press bent steel sheet for the sheet laying on the latter part;
- OPERATION: the sheet must be kept open by a thermal fuse (on request with an electromagnet linked to a smoke and heat detector). In case of fire, the device unfastens and the sheet slowly goes down through counterweights till the closing.
- PAINTING: RAL 7035 embossed epoxy powder (light grey).