Sliding Door EI 120 2 leaves with pedestrian door (Crosswalk 120) -
Compliant with EN 16034:2014 e 13241:2016 and EN 1634-1 regulations.
- SHEETS: sheets to be assembled, 80 mm total thickness. Separate sheets to be assembled.
- INSULATION: internal insulation made of high-density hard sheets to shape a monolithic structure.
- PEDESTRIAN DOOR: leaf embedded.
- LABYRINTH: profiled steel section edge seals with self-thermo-expanding seals, pre-drilled holes to be installed on the wall by expandable dowels (not included).
- UPPER MONORAIL: horizontal sliding monorail made of press bent steel, 40/10 thickness and pre-drilled holes to be installed on the masonry by expandable dowels (not included).
- HANGERS: sliding on double ball bearing.
- GUIDE TRACK: lower track shaped within the sheet where the floor anchored guide roller slides.
- CARTER: guide track cover made of press bent steel sheet (for upper monorail).
- COUTERWEIGHT: for closure, protected by press bent steel sheet carter and pre-drilled holes to be installed on the masonry by dowels (not included).
- HANDLE: recessed handle on both sides of the leaves.
- SEAL: seal placed on the labyrinth, the guide track, the hangers and the counterweight.
- OPERATION: standard with electromagnet.
- PAINTING: RAL 7035 embossed epoxy powder (light grey).