Aluminium glazed fire door EI 60- Burglar-proof RC3
Openable glazed door EI 60 provided of an aluminium sector compliant with UNI EN 1634-1 regulation and UNI EN 1627:2021
Denominazione commerciale: “VITRALIGHT”
Commercial classification : “VITRALIGHT”
- FRAME: frame, leaves, glazing beads and finishing profiles, are fully made of aluminium sector.
- ASSEMBLY: sectors assembly through mechanical fixing with aluminium clamps.
- SEAL: EPDM rabbet double seal for cold smokes.
- LOCK: fire proof lock compliant with CE EN 12209:2003/AC:2005 regulation, with Yale cylinder.
- HANDLE: Fire proof handle compliant with DIN EN 1906:2002-05 safety regulation, curved handle against accidental garment hooking.
- FLUSH-BOLT: on the second leaf. Fixed closing shaft and self-lock.
- DOOR SELECTOR: compliant with CE EN 1158:2003 regulation, for leaf proper closing.
- OVERHEAD DOOR CLOSER: to ensure the leaf closing (mandatory).
- HINGE: three flanges adjustable hinge, provided of RAL 9005 matt black powder-coated.
- GLASS: clear glass EI 60 – P6B class.
- FASTENING: on steel subframe.
- PAINTING: RAL 7035 epoxy powder
- SUBFRAME: (to be ordered separately) made of tubular galvanized steel (60x20x2) to be installed on the masonry with anchors or expandable dowels.
Every single item is EI 60-RC3 certified