EI 120 Rotor Door with 1 leaf – CE
EI 120 fire resistant door , certified fire resistance according to valid standards.
Commercial name: “ROTOR”
- FRAME: made of high-strength press-folded steel profile for fixing to masonry, capable of supporting high radial loads.
- SEALING: thermo-expanding placed on the vertical and horizontal sides of the frame, on the lower and upper ends of the leaf and in correspondence with the central stop.
- LEAF: made of laminated steel sheet modules with programmed deformability. Insulating plaster resistant to high temperatures.
- HINGES: 02 for each leaf, adjusted to support large radial loads.
- CLOSING MECHANISM: of the leaf by means of compass door closer. Automatic reclosing is guaranteed for a maximum opening of 120°.
- DOOR CLOSER: hydraulic overhead.
- HANDLE: standard handle height 950 mm (DPR 503).
- LOCK: fireproof with latch and deadbolt CE marked according to EN 12209.
- CYLINDER: European coded with 3 keys.
- PLATE: metal with identification details of the door.
- FINISH: epoxy-polyester powder coated, oven hardened, scratch-proof embossed surface.
- COLOUR: standard RAL 7035 light grey.