External steel door 1 and 2 leaves -
CE marked external multipurpose door in compliance with EN 14351-1 regulation along an escape route.
Commercial classification: “DEDRA”
- FRAME: galvanized steel section 20/10 thickness, “Z” shaped, internally insulated.
- FASTENING: with dowels, lower spacer as an installing template.
- LEAF: highly compact leaf with double galvanized steel sheets, made of steel sheet box press bent on edges to make flanges that close on frame rabbets, 60 mm thickness.
- SEAL: set on the frame.
- HINGES: CE marked adjustable hinges, in compliance with EN 1935 regulation.
- CLOSING DEVICES: leaf closing devices through an adjustable spring in one of the hinges.
- Supplied standard accessories:
- HANDLE: black couple handle on plate with “U” shaped steel core against accidental garment hooking certified in compliance with DIN 18273 regulation. 950 mm standard handle height.
- LOCK: provided of CE marked latch and deadbolt in compliance with EN 12209 regulation.
- CYLINDER: European standard provided of three keys.
- PLATE: metal plate containing door ID data.
- FOR TWO LEAVES DOORS:
- Counter lock
- Self-locking flush bolt to hold the secondary leaf on the upper and lower sides
- Lever control to unlock
- Bushing on floor fixing to hold the secondary leaf.
- FINISHING: epoxy-polyester powder burning oven, embossed and scratch resistant surface.
- COLOUR: standard RAL 7035 light grey