Steel openable glazed fire door EI 30
Openable glazed door EI 30 provided of a steel sector compliant with UNI 9723 regulation.
Commercial classification: “VECTRA”
- FRAME: high resistant galvanized steel sector, 15/10 thickness, provided of thermic cutting and insertion of thermo-insulating material.
- SEAL: silicone seals for cold smokes and thermo-expanding seals for hot smokes within frame and leaf sectors.
- LEAVES: 50 mm. thickness, made of high resistant galvanized steel sector, 15/10 thickness thermic cutting and insertion of cold calibrated thermo-insulating materials with rabbet flanges on the frame and seats for cold smoke seals.
- LOCK: Fire proof lock in compliance with DIN regulation, provided of Yale cylinder.
- HANDLE: Fire proof handle in compliance with DIN safety regulation, curved handle against accidental garment hooking
- FLUSH-BOLT: on the secondary leaf. Fixed closing shaft and self-lock.
- DOOR SELECTOR: compliant with CE EN 1158:2003 regulation, for leaf proper closing.
- OVERHEAD DOOR CLOSER: to ensure the leaf closing (mandatory).
- HINGE: adjustable hinge with thrust bearing and bushes, RAL 9005 matt black powder-coated.
- GLASS: clear layered fire door for internal use, made of glass sheets with clear silicate inserts, EI 30 class, fastened on leaves through material which ensures the whole adhesion between glass and steel.
- FASTENING: on metal subframe
- PAINTING: RAL 7035 RAL 7035 epoxy powder
- SUBFRAME: (to be ordered separately) made of tubular galvanized steel (60x20x2) to be installed on the masonry with anchors or expandable dowels.
Glazed fire door for internal use only.
The glass is always supplied separately, disassembled and disposable wooden box packed, to be installed by the customer. If glasses undergo sunbeams or temperatures which exceed 45°C, glasses turn opaque. The glass edge must not come into contact with water or other liquid substances.